Nymphenburg-Isar-Theresienwiese-Nymphenburg
Routes Germany BavariaMunich
Nymphenburg Isar-Theresienwiese-Nymphenburg

Munich, Bavaria, Germany

Nymphenburg Isar-Theresienwiese-Nymphenburg

Length8.2 mi
Elev. Gain137.8 ft
Est. Steps19000

Scenic views

City walk

Created by ericdesideriu
Introduction
Nymphenburg Isar-Theresienwiese-Nymphenburg is a 8.2 mile (19,000-step) route located near Munich, Bavaria, Germany. This route has an elevation gain of about 137.8 ft and is rated as medium. Find the best walking trails near you in Pacer App.
Ein leicht zugängliche Route durch die Stadt zum Deutschen Museum, zur Isar, zur Theresienwiese und zurück nach Nymphenburg/Neuhausen.

Hofbräuhaus am Platzl

Place
The Hofbräuhaus am Platzl is a beer hall in Munich, Germany, originally built in 1589 by Bavarian Duke Maximilian I as an extension of the Staatliches Hofbräuhaus in München brewery. The general public was admitted in 1828 by Ludwig I. The building was completely remodeled in 1897 by Max Littmann when the brewery moved to the suburbs.

Deutsches Museum

Place
The Deutsches Museum (German Museum, officially Deutsches Museum von Meisterwerken der Naturwissenschaft und Technik (English: German Museum of Masterpieces of Science and Technology)) in Munich, Germany, is the world's largest museum of science and technology, with about 28,000 exhibited objects from 50 fields of science and technology.

Boxing at the 1972 Summer Olympics

Place
These are the final results for the boxing competition at the 1972 Summer Olympics. The competition was held from 27 August to 10 September with the participation of 354 fighters from 80 countries.

Isartor

Place
The Isartor at the Isartorplatz in Munich is one of four main gates of the medieval city wall. It served as a fortification for the defence and is the most easterly of Munich's three remaining gothic town gates (Isartor, Sendlinger Tor and Karlstor). The gate (German: Tor) is located close to the Isar and was named after the river.

Hotel Bayerischer Hof, Munich

Place
The Bayerischer Hof on Promenadeplatz in the northwestern part of Munich is a five-star Grand Hotel. Built in 1841, it remains a destination for celebrities and guests of state in Munich. It is very famous for hosting the Munich Security Conference and many celebrities.

Merck Finck & Co.

Place
The private bank Merck Finck Privatbankiers AG, founded in 1870, is based in Munich and is also represented nationwide with a total of 16 locations. It is a subsidiary of Kredietbank S.A. Luxembourgeoise (KBL epb) and thus since 2012 owned by the Luxembourgish Holding Precision Capital, which represents the interests of private investors from Qatar.

MMA Club

Place
MMA Club (Mixed Munich Arts Club) is a techno nightclub in Munich, Germany founded in 2014. It is a multifaceted establishment based inside the husk of an old thermal power plant and has hosted underground techno DJs such as Ben Sims, Len Faki, Aurora Halal and Terence Fixmer. The maze-like club also contains a 460-square-meter gallery space frequently utilized for a variety of theatrical, artistic and orchestral performances.

Hackerbrücke

Place
The Hackerbrücke (Hacker Bridge) is a road bridge across the main railway line in Munich immediately west of the town's central station.The first bridge was built at the beginning of the 1870s. In 1890-94 this was replaced by a new bridge, constructed by the Maschinenfabrik Augsburg-Nürnberg ("Augsburg-Nuremberg machine factory").

Munich Hackerbrücke station

Place
Munich Hackerbrücke station is a station opened in 1972 on the Munich S-Bahn network below Hackerbrücke (Hacker bridge) that is close to Munich Central Station (German: Hauptbahnhof). It is classified by Deutsche Bahn as a category 3 station and has a 211 metre long central platform between two platform tracks and is located directly in front of a 3.2 percent drop into the S-Bahn trunk line tunnel.

Alte Münze

Place
The Alte Münze (Old Mint Yard) is a renaissance building in Munich which originally served for the ducal stables and the art collections of Albert V, Duke of Bavaria. It was constructed by court architect Wilhelm Egkl in 1563. Later it served as mint. The inner courtyard has kept its renaissance arcades while the west facade was redesigned in neoclassical style in 1809.
Comments
misc_airplane
2019/05/18
EiuFvuocngusixeZur Schule r
misc_airplane
2019/05/18
ound ich bgofIch überhaupt Nichte des er rH erkennen e
Route Details

Length

8.2 mi

Elev. Gain

137.8 ft

Est. Steps

19000
Created by
ericdesideriu
Open in PacerOpen