Routes FranceParis
Dutch Institute - Saint-Sulpice Church

Paris, France

Dutch Institute - Saint-Sulpice Church

Length1.4 mi
Elev. Gain26.2 ft
Est. Steps3000

Road

Restrooms

Public transport

Parking

Playground

Places to sit

Wheelchair friendly

Stroller friendly

Kid friendly

Historic site

Created by Energie
Introduction
Dutch Institute - Saint-Sulpice Church is a 1.4 mile (3,000-step) route located near Paris, France. This route has an elevation gain of about 26.2 ft and is rated as easy. Find the best walking trails near you in Pacer App.
Départ du début du Boulevard Saint-Germain à la hauteur de l’institut culturel hollandais ( très belles expositions de dessins anciens ) - Ancien Ministère des Armées ( classé monument historique ) - Nombreuses églises 18 et 17ème siècle - Musée d’Orsay ( exposition Degas et l’opéra ) - Musée de la légion d’honneur - Eglise Saint-Sulpice

Café de Flore

Place
The Café de Flore (French pronunciation: ​[kafe də flɔʁ]) is one of the oldest coffeehouses in Paris, celebrated for its famous clientele, which in the past included high-profile writers and philosophers. It is located at the corner of Boulevard Saint-Germain and Rue Saint-Benoît, in Saint-Germain-des-Prés in the 6th arrondissement.

Abbey of Saint-Germain-des-Prés

Place
The Benedictine Abbey of Saint-Germain-des-Prés (French pronunciation: ​[sɛ̃ ʒɛʁmɛ̃ de pʁe]), just beyond the outskirts of early medieval Paris, was the burial place of Merovingian kings of Neustria. At that time, the Left Bank of Paris was prone to flooding from the Seine, so much of the land could not be built upon and the Abbey stood in the middle of meadows, or prés in French, thereby explaining its appellation.

Gare d'Orsay

Place
Gare d'Orsay is a former Paris railway station and hotel, built in 1900 to designs by Victor Laloux, Lucien Magne and Émile Bénard; it served as a terminus for the Chemin de Fer de Paris à Orléans (Paris-Orléans Railway). It was the first electrified urban terminal station in the world, opened 28 May 1900, in time for the 1900 Exposition Universelle.

Brasserie Lipp

Place
Lipp is a brasserie located at 151 Boulevard Saint-Germain in the 6th arrondissement of Paris. It sponsors an annual literary prize, the Prix Cazes, named for a previous owner.

Dunkirk Medal

Place
The Dunkirk Medal (Medaille Dunkerque 1940) is an unofficial commemorative medal created by the town of Dunkirk to commemorate the defence of the town and surrounding area during May and June 1940. The allocation of the award was managed by nationale des anciens combattants de Flandres-Dunkerque 1940, the French National Association of Veterans of the Fortified Sector of Flanders and Dunkirk (and later administrated by the now disbanded Dunkirk Veterans Association).

Collège des Ingénieurs

Place
Collège des Ingénieurs (also referred to as CDI) is a European educational institution and business school founded in Paris (France), Munich (Germany), and Torino (Italy). It provides Engineering graduates with learning opportunities in business administration and finance, in order for them to develop the key skills and competencies required to succeed in the corporate environment and to take up executive positions.

Hôtel de Chevreuse

Place
The former Hôtel de Chevreuse (later known as the Hôtel de Luynes) was a Parisian hôtel particulier located at 33 Rue Saint-Dominique (on a site that now includes part of the Boulevard Saint-Germain), just south of the Église Saint-Thomas-d'Aquin.

Saint-Germain-des-Prés (Paris Métro)

Place
Saint-Germain-des-Prés is a station on line 4 of the Paris Métro, serving the Saint-Germain-des-Prés area in the heart of the Left Bank in the 6th arrondissement.The station was opened on 9 January 1910 as part of the connecting section of the line under the Seine between Châtelet and Raspail. It is named after the Place Saint-Germain and the Abbey of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, dedicated on 23 December 558 by the son of Clovis, Childebert I (ruled 511–558), at the request of St.

Musée des Lettres et Manuscrits

Place
The Musée des Lettres et Manuscrits (Museum of Letters and Manuscripts) was a museum of letters and manuscripts located at 222 Boulevard Saint-Germain in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, France. It closed in 2014 after its owner Gérard Lhéritier, and his company Aristophil were investigated for allegedly running the museum as an illegal Ponzi scheme.

Legion of Honour

Place
The Legion of Honour (French: Légion d'honneur, IPA: [leʒjɔ̃ dɔnœʁ]) is the highest French order of merit for military and civil merits, established in 1802 by Napoleon Bonaparte and retained by all later French governments and régimes.The order's motto is Honneur et Patrie ("Honour and Fatherland"), and its seat is the Palais de la Légion d'Honneur next to the Musée d'Orsay, on the left bank of the Seine in Paris.
Route Details

Length

1.4 mi

Elev. Gain

26.2 ft

Est. Steps

3000
Created by
Energie
Open in PacerOpen