Routes LithuaniaVilnius County
can u remove this add?

Vilnius County, Lithuania

can u remove this add?

Length
8 km
Elev. Gain
143 m
Est. Steps
11000
Created by lynx6
Introduction
can u remove this add? is a 8 km (11,000-step) route located near Vilnius County, Lithuania. This route has an elevation gain of about 143 m and is rated as medium. Find more routes like this on the Pacer App.

Adam Mickiewicz Monument, Vilnius

Historical
The Adam Mickiewicz Monument in Vilnius, Lithuania is a monument in the vicinity of the Saint Anne's Church and the Bernardine Monastery, by Maironio Street (St. Anne's Street before 1945) along the shores of the Neris River.

Bernardinai Garden

Park
The Bernardine Garden (previously known as Sereikiškės Park'), in Lithuanian Bernardinų sodas, in Polish ogród Bernardyński or ogród Bernardynów is a public park in the city of Vilnius, Lithuania. It is located on the right bank of the Vilnia River between the Gediminas Tower and Bernardine Monastery and it covers over 9 hectares.

Sapieha Palace, Vilnius

Historical
Sapieha Palace (Lithuanian: Sapiegų rūmai, Polish: Pałac Sapiehów w Wilnie) is a High Baroque palace in Sapiegos str., Antakalnis district of Vilnius, Lithuania. It is the only surviving of several palaces formerly belonging to the Sapieha family in the city.The palace, ordered by Polish prince and Great Hetman of Lithuania Jan Kazimierz Sapieha the Younger was built in Baroque style in 1691-1697 in the place of former wooden mansion of Lew Sapieha (who died here in 1633).

Kalnai Park

Park
Kalnai Park (Lithuanian: Kalnų parkas, literally: Park of Hills) is a 24.5-hectare (61-acre) park between the left bank of the Neris River and right bank of the Vilnia River in Vilnius, Lithuania. It lies within the Vilnius Old Town elderate near Gediminas Hill and Gediminas Tower, and is part of the State Cultural Reserve of Vilnius Castles, established in 1997.

Church of St. Anne, Vilnius

Building
St. Anne's Church (Lithuanian: Šv. Onos bažnyčia; Polish: Kościół św. Anny) is a Roman Catholic church in Vilnius' Old Town, on the right bank of the Vilnia River established circa 1495-1500. It is a prominent example of both Flamboyant Gothic and Brick Gothic styles. St. Anne's is a prominent landmark in the Old Town of Vilnius that enabled the district to be included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage sites.

Church of St. Francis and St. Bernard, Vilnius

Building
The Church of St. Francis and St. Bernard (also known as Bernardine Church) is a Roman Catholic church in the Old Town of Vilnius, Lithuania. It is located next to St. Anne's Church. Dedicated to Saints Francis of Assisi and Bernardino of Siena, it is an important example of Gothic architecture in Lithuania.

Church of St. Johns, Vilnius

Building
The Church of St. Johns, St. John the Baptist and St. John the Apostle and Evangelist (Lithuanian: Vilniaus Šv. Jono Krikštytojo ir Šv. Jono apaštalo ir evangelisto bažnyčia) is located at the Old Town of Vilnius, Lithuania and dominates the university (Vilnius University) ensemble. Since the times of the Jesuit Academy professors and students used to pray here, and Vilnius theologians gave sermons.

Antakalnis Cemetery

Place
Antakalnis Cemetery (Lithuanian: Antakalnio kapinės, Polish: Cmentarz na Antokolu, Belarusian: Антокальскія могілкі), sometimes referred as Antakalnis Military Cemetery, is an active cemetery in the Antakalnis district of Vilnius, Lithuania. It was established in 1809.

Church of St. Paraskeva, Vilnius

Building
St. Paraskeva Church is an Eastern Orthodox church in Vilnius. The first Orthodox church of St. Paraskeva was constructed on demand of prince Algirdas' first wife, a Vitebsk princess Maria, who was subsequently buried there in 1346. According to the legend, the church was built on the site of a temple to the pagan god, Ragutis.

Church of St. Michael, Vilnius

Building
St Michael's Church or St. Michael the Archangel Church (Lithuanian: Šv. Mykolo bažnyčia) is a former Roman Catholic church in Vilnius' Old Town, on the right bank of the Vilnia River. It now hosts the Church Heritage Museum.
Route Details

Length

8 km

Elev. Gain

143 m

Est. Steps

11000
Created by
lynx6
Open in PacerOpen