Routes IrelandCork
Glen park

Cork, Ireland

Glen park

Length3.7 mi
Elev. Gain433 ft
Est. Steps8500

Lake

Scenic views

Wild flowers

City walk

Quiet place

Grassland

Playground

Created by Anonymous User
Introduction
Glen park is a 3.7 miles (8,500-step) route located near Cork, Ireland. This route has an elevation gain of about 433 ft and is rated as medium. Find more routes like this on the Pacer App.

The Glen, Cork

Park
The Glen (Irish: An Gleann, meaning "The Valley") is a predominantly residential area in the northeast of Cork City, Ireland. The area consists of mostly Local Authority housing estates located near an ancient glacial valley today known as the 'Glen River Park' (also the 'Glen Amenity Park', formerly 'Goulding's Glen').

Glen Rovers GAA

Place
Glen Rovers is a Cork-based Gaelic Athletic Association club based in Blackpool, Cork, Ireland. The club was founded in 1916 and is primarily concerned with the game of hurling. They were Cork senior hurling champions in 2015 and 2016, having won their first title in 26 years in 2015. They retained the championship in 2016, when they beat Erin's Own in the final.

Collins Barracks, Cork

Place
Collins Barracks (Irish: Dún Uí Choileáin) is a military barracks on the Old Youghal Road on the north side of Cork in Ireland. Originally serving as a British military barracks from the early 19th century, it was handed-over to the Irish military following the Irish War of Independence, and remains the headquarters of the 1st Brigade of the Irish Army.

Blackpool, Cork

Place
Blackpool (Irish: An Linn Dubh) is a suburb of Cork city in County Cork, Ireland. It is situated in the north of the city, on the N20 road to Mallow.

St. Nicholas' GAA

Place
St. Nicholas’ Gaelic Football Club is a Cork-based Gaelic Athletic Association club based in the Ballyvolane and Blackpool areas of Cork city, Ireland. The club was founded in 1901 and is solely concerned with the game of Gaelic football. St. Nick's are closely linked with their sister club Glen Rovers.

Green Distillery

Place
The Green Distillery was an Irish whiskey distillery which was established in Cork City, Ireland in 1796. In 1867, the distillery was purchased by the Cork Distilleries Company (CDC), in an amalgamation of five Cork distilleries. Production of whiskey at the distillery likely ceased soon afters its acquisition by the CDC.

Fort Mitchell

Historical

Glen House

Historical

Glen River

Water

The Coffee Pot

Food
Route Details

Length

3.7 mi

Elev. Gain

433 ft

Est. Steps

8500
Created by
Anonymous User
Open in PacerOpen