Routes GeorgiaTbilisi
Tbilisi Botanical Garden

Tbilisi, Georgia

Tbilisi Botanical Garden

Length3.1 mi
Elev. Gain593.7 ft
Est. Steps7000

Forest

River

Scenic views

Wild flowers

Mountain

Waterfall

Wild life

Steep slope

Created by FAl.com⛵️
Introduction
Tbilisi Botanical Garden is a 3.1 mile (7,000-step) route located near Tbilisi, Georgia. This route has an elevation gain of about 593.7 ft and is rated as medium. Find the best walking trails near you in Pacer App.

Narikala

Place
Narikala (Georgian: ნარიყალა) is an ancient fortress overlooking Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, and the Mtkvari River. The fortress consists of two walled sections on a steep hill between the sulphur baths and the botanical gardens of Tbilisi. On the lower court there is the recently restored St Nicholas church.

Kartlis Deda

Place
Kartlis Deda (Georgian: ქართლის დედა; Mother of Kartli or Mother of Georgia) is a monument in Georgia's capital Tbilisi.The statue was erected on the top of Sololaki hill in 1958, the year Tbilisi celebrated its 1500th anniversary. Prominent Georgian sculptor Elguja Amashukeli designed the twenty-metre aluminium figure of a woman in Georgian national dress.

National Botanical Garden of Georgia

Place
The National Botanical Garden of Georgia (Georgian: საქართველოს ეროვნული ბოტანიკური ბაღი), formerly the Tbilisi Botanical Garden (თბილისის ბოტანიკური ბაღი), is located in Tbilisi, capital of Georgia, and lie in the Tsavkisis-Tskali Gorge on the southern foothills of the Sololaki Range (a spur of the Trialeti Range).

Atashgah of Tbilisi

Place
The Atashgah, also transcribed as 'Ateshgah (Georgian: ათეშგა Persian: آتشگاه) is an ancient Zoroastrian temple in Tbilisi, Georgia. It was built when Georgia was a part of Persian Empire in Sasanian era (224-651 AD). The name “Ateshga” originates from the Persian “Ateshgah” which means the place for fire.

Holy Mother of God Church of Bethlehem, Tbilisi

Place
Holy Mother of God Church of Bethlehem (Georgian: ზემო ბეთლემის მაცხოვრის შობის ტაძარი, zemo betlemis matskhovris shobis tadzari; Armenian: Բեթղեհեմի Սուրբ Աստվածածին եկեղեցի or Betlehemi Surb Astvatsatsin yekeghetsi; also now known as the Upper Bethlehem Church) is a church in Tbilisi, Georgia. Built as an Armenian church in the 18th century, on the site of an older church, it now operates as a Georgian orthodox church.

Church of Saint George (Kldisubani)

Place
The Qarapi Saint Gevorg church (Georgian: კლდისუბნის წმ. გიორგის ეკლესია, Kldisubnis Tsminda Giorgis Eklesia; Armenian: Քարափի Սուրբ Գևորգ եկեղեցի, or Karapi Surb Gevorg Yekeghetsi) is an 18th-century church at the foot of the Narikala citadel in Old Tbilisi, Georgia. The church is single-naved and was built in 1753.

Lower Bethlehemi Church

Place
The Lower Bethlemi Church(Georgian: ქვემო ბეთლემის ეკლესია), also known as the Church of Saint Stepanos of the Holy Virgins (Armenian: Կուսանաց Սուրբ Ստեփանոս վանք) or Koosanats Sourb Stepanos Vank) – is a 14th–19th-century church at the foot of Narikala fortress in Old Tbilisi, Georgia. It was rebuilt between 1868 and 1870 and operated as an Armenian church.

Saint Gevorg of Mughni Church, Tbilisi

Place
The Saint Gevork of Mughni Church (Armenian: Մուղնեցվոց Սուրբ Գևորգ Եկեղեցի Georgian: წმინდა გიორგის მუღნის ეკლესია) also known as Saint George of Mughni Church (Gevork in Armenian is cognate with George) is a 13th-century Armenian church in Tbilisi, Georgia that was entirely rebuilt in 1756. It is made of brick and its architectural typology is that of a cross within a rectangular perimeter, with four free-standing supports.

ბუ

Historical

Пальмовый дворик

Tourist Attraction
Route Details

Length

3.1 mi

Elev. Gain

593.7 ft

Est. Steps

7000
Created by
FAl.com⛵️
Open in PacerOpen