Routes Italy Province of MilanMilan
Milan Center

Milan, Province of Milan, Italy

Milan Center

Length1.3 mi
Elev. Gain13.1 ft
Est. Steps3000

Road

Created by 🐾Frida🐾
Introduction
Milan Center is a 1.3 mile (3,000-step) route located near Milan, Province of Milan, Italy. This route has an elevation gain of about 13.1 ft and is rated as easy. Find the best walking trails near you in Pacer App.

Milan

Place
Milan (, also US: , Milanese: [miˈlãː]; Italian: Milano [miˈlaːno] (listen)) is a city in northern Italy, capital of Lombardy, and the second-most populous city in Italy after Rome, with the city proper having a population of 1,395,274 while its metropolitan city has a population of 3,257,535. Its continuously built-up urban area (that stretches beyond the boundaries of the Metropolitan City of Milan) has a population estimated to be about 5,270,000 over 1,891 square kilometres (730 square miles).

Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II

Place
The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II (Italian: [ɡalleˈriːa vitˈtɔːrjo emanuˈɛːle seˈkondo]) is Italy's oldest active shopping mall and a major landmark of Milan, Italy. Housed within a four-story double arcade in the center of town, the Galleria is named after Victor Emmanuel II, the first king of the Kingdom of Italy.

Gallerie di Piazza Scala

Place
The Gallerie di Piazza Scala (or Gallerie d'Italia - Piazza Scala) is a modern and contemporary museum in Milan, Italy. Located in Piazza della Scala in the Palazzo Brentani and the Palazzo Anguissola, it hosts 195 artworks from the collections of Fondazione Cariplo with a strong representation of nineteenth century Lombard painters and sculptors, including Antonio Canova and Umberto Boccioni.

Museo Poldi Pezzoli

Place
The Museo Poldi Pezzoli is an art museum in Milan, Italy. It is located near the Teatro alla Scala, on Via Manzoni 12.The museum was originated in the 19th century as a private collection of Gian Giacomo Poldi Pezzoli (1822–1879) and his mother, Rosa Trivulzio, of the family of the condottiero Gian Giacomo Trivulzio.

Grand Hotel et de Milan

Place
The Grand Hotel et de Milan is a luxury hotel located in the center of Milan, Italy.

Duomo (Milan Metro)

Place
Duomo is an interchange station serving the Line 1 and Line 3 of Milan Metro.The station is underground and located in Piazza Duomo, the central area of Milan. It opened in 1964 as part of the Line 1 and from 1990 is a node of interchange with the Line 3.The platform of Line 3 directed to San Donato has several problems as moisture is at a depth of about 25 meters.

Montenapoleone (Milan Metro)

Place
Montenapoleone is a station of Line 3 of Milan Metro, whose inauguration took place on May 3, 1990, during the opening of the Line to the public initially in the stretch Duomo (Milan Metro)-Centrale (Milan Metro).The station is located in Via Montenapoleone at the intersection with Via Alessandro Manzoni, in the city centre of Milan.

Coperto dei Figini

Place
The Coperto dei Figini was a Renaissance porticated building located in what is now Piazza del Duomo, the central square in Milan, Italy. The construction began in 1467 on a design by architect Guiniforte Solari (from the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo di Milano), ordered by Pietro Figino. The building, located on the north-western side of the piazza, was a popular meeting place for the Milanese people for over 400 years; it housed several shops that sold such drinks as the turbolin (boiled and filtered coffee), chocolate, barbajada, orgeat syrup, and more.

Palazzo dell'Arengario

Place
The Palazzo dell'Arengario is a Fascist-era complex of two symmetrical buildings in Piazza del Duomo, the central piazza of Milan, Italy. It was completed in the 1950s and currently houses the Museo del Novecento, a museum dedicated to 20th-century art. The word "arengario" refers to its original function as a local government seat in the Fascist period.

Palazzo Anguissola

Place
The Palazzo Anguissola or Anguissola Traversi is a palace located at Via Manzoni number 10, in central Milan, a city in the northern Italy. Construction began in 1778, and its Neoclassical facade, designed by Luigi Canonica, was added in 1829.The inner core of the building was constructed between 1775 and 1778 under the supervision of Carlo Felice Soave from Lugano with particular attention to the interior garden.
Route Details

Length

1.3 mi

Elev. Gain

13.1 ft

Est. Steps

3000
Created by
🐾Frida🐾
Open in AppOpen