White Horse Tavern (East Whiteland Township, Pennsylvania)
White Horse Tavern, also known as the White Horse Inn and Old Swanenburg Farm, is a historic inn and tavern located in East Whiteland Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania. The building consists of two sections. The original section dates to about 1750, and is a two-story, stuccoed stone structure. The western section was added about 1790.